#SupportRefugees: Make a difference today.
• Across the Globe, there are more than 65.3 million refugees, asylum seekers and internally displaced people.
• More than 21.3 million are refugees who have spent an average of 17 years uprooted from their lives.
• More than 50% of the world’s refugees are children.
• More than 4.9 million Syrians have fled violence in their country.
• Globally, 34,000 people flee their homes every day.
This is the largest humanitarian crisis of our generation. The United States has long been the international leader in refugee resettlement and in light of the global crisis, it is more important than ever that we ensure that the United States continues to lead.
Make a difference today by supporting the refugees resettled by Episcopal Migration Ministries and our network of 31 local partners around the United States.
To donate by check, make your check payable to The Episcopal Church, memo line Episcopal Migration Ministries, and send it to: Episcopal Migration Ministries, 815 Second Avenue, New York, NY 10017.